Incredible Beauty, A classic, timeless design
Video calls in crystal clarity
Lifelike colors with ASUS Splendid Technology
Incredible Performance, Providing a smooth computing experience
- Exclusive ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II technology brings notebooks smartphone-like responsive performance, with near-instant resume even from prolonged standby.
- This Instant on 2-second resume means so long notebook reboot frustration, and get back into fun and productivity delay-free.
- ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II technology also optimizes battery life with various power modes to suit the task at hand.
- With instant on functionality enabled, ASUS notebooks can remain in standby mode for an incredible two weeks.
- There is no worry about data loss while in standby mode as data automatically gets backed up when the battery drops to 5% charge. Files and tasks are kept safe in memory, waiting for you when you get back.
- ASUS F Series are powered by up to Intel® Core™ processors and graphics card that deliver smooth, responsive performance.
- They integrate faster processors, more powerful graphics and an advanced onboard memory controller adequate for daily multitask computing or multimedia entertainment.
- ASUS F Series can handle more applications at once without slowing down, resulting in very rewarding usage for work and pleasure, all within a slim form factor.
- USB 3.0 is ten times faster than USB 2.0 and with two ports* at your disposal; you can save photos, transfer music and open multi-gigabyte video files in a fraction of the time with compatible storage.
- Say goodbye to long waiting times- transferring a 25GB Blu-ray-quality movie now takes a mere 70 seconds.
- On most notebooks, all sound frequencies originate from small onboard speakers.
- The resulting audio comes from a single source and lacks distinctiveness.
- Like other notebooks in the ASUS range, the F Series comes equipped with SonicMaster technology and ASUS AudioWizard to bring you high fidelity audio.
- Experience omnidirectional sound and hear each individual instrument’s nuances with the F Series.
- SonicMaster techonology, development efforts of the ASUS Golden Ear team together with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower, offers a remarkably attractive mobile multimedia package.
- Our tailored mix of superior hardware and optimized software improve audio quality with easily distinguishable and accurately louder sounds.
- Bigger speakers and resonance chambers give a smooth, rich and detailed sound that enhance audio experience in different usage scenarios like movies and music.
- ASUS SonicMaster technology partnered with our AudioWizard, audio tuning software, adds new depth to your entertainment experience.
- AudioWizard is an audio tuning software that ASUS co-developed with professional audio processing company Waves, recipient of a 2011 Technical GRAMMY Award ®.
- The five selectable modes enhance sound quality to suit different listening environments.
- Enjoy lifelike sound in music, movies and games, with all modes fine-tuned by the ASUS Golden Ear team.
- The proprietary interface puts you first, so it’s utterly user-friendly, offering quick and direct access to your content.
- It’s so flexible, you can change the sound in seconds.
- ASUS takes great pride in perfecting user experiences.
- The F Series touch input has been designed to maximize intuitive computing, whether you’re using the touchscreen, touchpad, or keyboard.
- The ASUS Golden Finger team puts natural interfaces first, developing standards far beyond the industry average.
- This assures ASUS provides the most comfortable and responsive experiences in every application and at all times.
- Advanced touch panels are perfect for Windows 8 and its touch-friendly interface, offering extreme precision and quick response by surpassing industry standards in terms of touch fidelity, accuracy, and latency reduction.
- While Windows 8 has been designed for 9mm touch detection, F Series panels increase that resolution to 6mm.
- This is true “touch to make it happen”, whether writing, gaming, browsing, or socializing.
- The F Series’ multi-point touchpad comes with Smart Gesture technology that offers finger-tip natural computing.
- It delivers naturally simple but intricate interaction, with scrolling and right clicking for access to advanced functions without a mouse.
- Smart Gesture technology supports a range of touch commands like pinch zoom in/out, scroll, and tap that simulate Windows 8 touchscreen functions.
- The touchpad is in ratio as the display for more precise pointer control and we’ve made it large to leave plenty of room to use Windows 8 gesture.
- The back-assembled, seamless one-piece keyboard prevents key float to provide you with a comfortable and assured typing experience.
- The ergonomically crafted Chiclet keyboard design spaces out the keys to provide an improved layout that ensures typing accuracy.
- Each individual key has been expertly tuned to ASUS’s Golden Ratio of keyboard force and stroke to increase key responsiveness for faster typing.
- These details add up to reduce user fatigue even after prolonged periods of typing.
- ASUS WebStorage ensures you get access to your data and files on any device that has an internet connection.
- With ASUS WebStorage, your files are automatically kept up-to-date and synced across various devices; you can share photos and videos with friends and family, and stream your music and movies to your device.
- ASUS F Series comes with free ASUS WebStorage.
A notebook with smartphone-like accessibility
Productivity and entertainment
Ultra-fast data transfers
Incredible Sound, Precise, crystal clear audio to complete the cinematic experience
Clearer sound and deeper bass
Optimized audio with AudioWizard
Incredible Touch, Be touched with the world at your fingertips
Smooth and smart intuitive interaction
Multi-touch made easy
An ergonomic seamless one-piece keyboard
Incredible Cloud, Access your data and files anytime, anywhere
|Operating System||Windows 8.1|
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0GHz Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.10 GHz)|
|Memory||8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM, up to 8 G, OnBoard Memory 4 GB , 1x DIMM socket|
|Hard Drive||1TB HDD 5400|
|Optical Drive||Super-Multi DVD|
|Display||15.6 inch 16:9 HD (1366x768) LED Backlight Screen|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 820M 2GB DDR3 VRAM|
|Wireless||Integrated 802.11 b/g/n|
|Network Interface||10/100/1000 Base T|
|Webcam||VGA Web Camera|
|Expansion Slots||3 -in-1 card reader ( SD/ SDHC/ SDXC)|
|I/O Ports||1 x COMBO audio jack 2 x USB 3.0 port(s) 1 x USB 2.0 port(s) 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert 1 x HDMI|
|Battery||4Cells 37 Whrs|
|Power||Output : 19 V DC, 3.42 A, 65 W / Input : 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal|
|Dimemsions||38.0 x 2.51 x 2.48 ~3.36 cm (WxDxH)|
|Weight||2.5 kg (with 4 cell battery)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.